One of the greats

One of the greats
It's just amazing it's inexplicable

Thursday, 16 February 2012


Hi, this is Anthony and I created this blog to share my journey about improving my speed for hockey. I enjoy playing hockey and I want to do whatever I can to improve. I’m always trying to hustle to try and get the puck out of the corner and make a play and even to have a little extra power to catch up with certain players. It is really important for me to improve aspects like these this is why I created this blog.

For two weeks starting today I will do intense leg and core work outs that will certainly improve my speed. I will also inform you through the interpretation of my coach on how I’m progressing with my journey.

I started today and I have to say it was a work out I will never forget. I was doing fine when starting with my first set of 15 duck walks and prisoner squats but when I began my third and fourth set I felt my muscles starting to work to their full extent. The one thing that I was really causing pain were the planks that I had done, after my first set of 30 seconds I was practically burnt but I got through the 3.

I am basically hoping that I can improve with bursts of speed in hockey and my acceleration. I would appreciate that anyone who has any good advice or something that can help me through with this journey to coment.

1 comment: