One of the greats

One of the greats
It's just amazing it's inexplicable

Wednesday, 22 February 2012


 Hello again, Anthony here and today I would like to talk about how much more confident and stronger I feel. I’ve been going to an off-ice hockey training center long before I began my journey and I found it hard every week to do an intense workout. Although, now that I’ve been training 4 or 5 times a week, it is easier to do the workout.  At this training center I skate on a treadmill of synthetic ice. On this treadmill I skated at approximately 9 km per hour for seven sets of thirty seconds. Also for each set, the treadmill inclined a bit which made it more difficult.  At the end of all the sets I barely pulled a sweat.

 I felt as if the training facility was more fun than it used to be and it makes me feel that my hard work paid off. This encouraged me to continue and I know that if I continue that my results will improve even more. I’ve been skating on the real ice lately and realize that it feels like I’m floating because I have a bit more energy. I realize now how different it is to skate, it feels more enjoyable and I skate with a rhythm. My goal for the next couple of days is to not only to have more energy but for my speed to actually increase and by Friday I will experiment to observe the results during my hockey practice with my coach!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Sounds like all your pain wasn't in vain! Keep going dude!

    ReplyDelete