One of the greats

One of the greats
It's just amazing it's inexplicable

Wednesday, 29 February 2012



Well this is my last day working out. Sadly my goal wasn't reached even though the training did improve my endurance. I was hoping that my speed would increase although I realize now that if I continue this training process it eventually will. I'm glad that I began this journey because it made we realize how important it is to do small exercises like this that will not only improve endurance but also basic health.



During the past two weeks I've realized that I have a bit more energy than I used to. I feel that I can do more than on average, and it makes me feel better. When I go to sleep at night and my legs are sore I fall asleep with ease and then in the morning I feel rejuvenated. These exercises really affected how I am as a person. I really want to continue doing these exercises every week because I want to prove to everyone on my hockey team that what I’m doing can change how I skate and how fast I skate. This was an incredible journey and it taught me some valuable lessons that I will always remember. It is very important to exercise or do activities that keep you busy.






   


No comments:

Post a Comment