One of the greats

One of the greats
It's just amazing it's inexplicable

Sunday, 19 February 2012


Hello fellow bloggers today I will be following up on my progress.  This morning I ran for 20 minutes and every five minutes of running I would walk one minute. This exercise went well even though I was sweating quite a bit already. Honestly I wouldn’t have minded stopping there, but I really wanted my quads to work to their full extent. I then began two sets of planks, and I wanted to do more than the last time but I just couldn’t. It was very hard ,and I wanted to stop but I want to see if I can really improve in two weeks time especially because playoff time is coming soon.

I then did my final leg workouts, I leaned against the wall, and bent down at a ninety degree angle for twenty seconds; my legs were really hurting now. Just before I did another set I wanted to do ten prisoner squats which didn’t hurt as much but were still effective. This is where the real pain came in. I was getting in my stance to do the chair again and I started my timer. My legs were pumping as If it were my heart, after ten seconds I couldn’t withstand the pain I was screaming! My mom had thought I hurt myself she was surprised to see me with sweat soaking up my shirt and breathless.

I know it sound a bit exaggerated but it’s true, I had to make those twenty seconds I did it for myself and would have continued if I had just a bit more energy. Next time I’ll try to do thirty seconds. After a couple of days of training I feel like I’m floating on the ice I’m skating with ease but no speed increase yet, But I’ll keep blogging about my progress.

1 comment: