One of the greats

One of the greats
It's just amazing it's inexplicable

Sunday, 26 February 2012


Hello everyone, today I will inform you on my coach’s opinion on my progression. My coach thinks that I have way more energy than when I told him about this journey but he didn’t really see an improvement in speed. He said that I can skate as fast as I always have but for longer periods of time. Therefore basically I skate with a bit more aggression and I can stay on my full shift when skating at a constant rate.



I did not achieve my goal yet but at least my speed improved, although not in the way I wanted. My goal by next Thursday I will be able to skate faster and at a constant rate. Now when I complete my exercises I will push myself even more than when I began. I will also be going to an off-ice training center again and be continuing my exercises at home. Next Wednesday I will write down my results for this journey and talk to my coach again to see if anything changed. I am open to any comments or suggestions about my training. I hope that I achieve this goal and that it will change the way I play hockey!


2 comments: